You can also submit your images to the new Insight Investment Astronomy Photographer of the Year Competition, you can use any images available to the public from professional telescopes to enter this new category and be in with a chance of winning £750!
Use the NSO website and LTImage to create your own observation for our Image of the Month competition and win a 50cm x 50cm canvas of your image. You can send us your image in the following ways:
- Post it to our Facebook page
- Tag @SchoolsObs on Twitter and use the hashtag #NSO_comp
- Tag @SchoolsObs on Instagram and use the hashtag #NSO_comp
- Go to Share your Images in the forums and submit your image to the appropriate month
The Only Conditions:
(1) It must be an image (or combined image) taken using the NSO ‘Go Observing’ section of our website (including the archive)
(2) Submissions for each month must be posted on any of the platforms above before 11.59pm on the last day of that month.
(3) The Canvas prize can only be posted to UK/Ireland addresses