Image of the Month - March 2020
Congratulations to Charlie from St George's School for winning our March Image of the Month Competition.
Charlie commented "I like this image of the Rosette Nebula because of the differences in brightness and the structure of the clouds, making it look amazing" and we agree, this is a stunning image.
Use the NSO website and LTImage to create your own observation for our Image of the Month competition and win a 50 x 50 cm canvas of your image. You can send us your image in the following ways:
- Post it on our forum
- Post it to our Facebook page and use the hashtag #NSO_comp
- Tag @SchoolsObs on Twitter and use the hashtag #NSO_comp
- Tag @SchoolsObs on Instagram and use the hashtag #NSO_comp
The Only Conditions:
(1) It must be an image (or combined image) taken using the NSO ‘Go Observing’ section of our website (including the archive)
(2) Submissions for each month must be posted on any of the platforms above before 11.59 pm on the last day of that month
(3) The Canvas prize can only be posted to UK/Ireland addresses (once normal services are resumed)